Wednesday, April 2

"Give me this Mountain"

That saying was a motto in my mission. It meant take the challenge, aim high and conquer. I had a great run this morning! I have taken on the challenge to start running and I can't believe I am easily running 5 miles and feeling great when I am done. I have been running for six months now and it is on the top of my list of some of my greatest accomplishments. It is such a rewarding feeling to have your body in good shape. I can conquer running up hills now, it is neat to see the progress! I am so looking forward to running my first 1/2 marathon "Give me this Mountain"



...when a person is a "picture of health", it is because he is a happy frame of mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great for you!!! I am glad you can run 5 miles now. I can't wait until I can be out there with you. Just wait....I hope to run you and Cindy into the ground. JK ;)

Candee