Wednesday, April 9

TAGGED BY ROSIE :)

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago…I was a young, carefree college student at Ricks College


2. What is on my to-do list for today? I called all of my family members and tried to use the commitment pattern ;) on them to run/walk a 10k. I am a pesky youngest child that likes to pressure hopefully in a postive way - encourage my family to do this ½ marathon/10k together. Stretch-Yoga. Cleaned my house and made all the beds! Took Penny to the doctor. Gave her extra love because she has a bad ear infection. Baked Cookies with Dallin. Cooked some red meat for dinner and put some in the freezer for future meals. Cooking raw meat makes me want to be a vegetarian. I just love eating it too much :)


3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? Buy new shoes, buy a vacation home, live in a mansion and hire a maid and eventually go bankrupt! Not! I don’t even like shoes. I would put it into savings and triple the money :)


4. Three Bad habits... Perfectionist – Control Nut - my way or the high way, easily distracted , people watcher


5. Places I have lived.....Grew up in Wenatchee WA, College - Rexburg ID, Mission - St Louis MO, Provo UT, Nampa ID


6. Places I have worked... First Job I worked in a cherry warehouse, C.N.A - I worked at an assisted living place as a nursing assist. (yes, I have wiped one to many bums in my life time than I would like to admit), A cook at a Dude Ranch (wanna-be-cowgirl) Dental Assistant for an Endodonist, Worked with troubled teens ;) Social work


7. Things people don't know about me. . . . I love chocolate with Peanut Butter, Future goal is to become a yoga instructor, I enjoy doing chalk drawings – I want to become an artist and draw some childrens books. I think cows and pigs are cute. I love taking pictures of the outdoors, I am a dreamer and would also love to be a photographer. I like clam digging!


I would like to tag the following.... My friends that don’t have a blog, maybe this might encourage you to start one ;) Shauna, Chalyce, Wendy D. :)

No comments: