I need some good ideas for energy boosters for a long run? I have noticed a lot of energy bars have chocolate in them! Our Society is addicted to Chocolate! Researchers do say a little Dark Chocolate is good for you! I was just looking up some info. at the Runner's World Link I have on the side of my blog. They have some good ideas for performance training foods. I need to really focus on my diet for the next two weeks! I want to prepare the best I can physically, mentally etc.! One step at a time!

1 comment:
I hope you're planning a big pasta feed the night before. We're going to want to enjoy a carbohydrate feast on Friday evening. That and drink about 2 gallons of water. We may run like a couple of turtles, but we'll cross that finish line come rain, wind, snow, or shine. On Tuesday, I was running into a head wind and thought about the movie Forest Gump, "You call this a storm, this isn't a storm, ha, ha, ha, ha!" I knew I was running, but felt like I wasn't moving. Remind me again why I volunteered for this?
Post a Comment