I must confess that I am a food junky. I know that this is not surprising for some to read but I am taking the first step for myself and admitting it. Now, I need to do something about it. Is there a sugar/chocolate rehab for people that are addicted to sweets? I need to look it up and see what i can find. Maybe i can find some baby step guidelines to wean me off of junk food.
Well, anyhoo I think these donuts are scrumptious and my husband said they are a heart-a-tack in a basket ;) Last week we had a recipe exchange group and one of the ladies gave this idea to do with your kids. Super easy donuts: Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits! stretch a biscuit out like a donut, the kids can have fun doing that part and then fry in a pan of oil and then dip in cinnamon and sugar. This can be a good treat for family home evening tonight :)
Enjoy!
3 comments:
Maybe I can join an AA group for sweet addiction. We could call it SA. Then maybe we can control the how many sweets we eat!
Candee
Warning Warning Turn thirty and say hell-o thighs and not chicken thighs either Sweet addiction!! I hope there is help for you!
Those look great! It probably doesn't help that I'm not feeling well and am hungry! Thanks for the idea- we'll try it this week.
Post a Comment