- Friday night Rolo went camping with the scouts and it was just me and the kiddoes. I was still recovering from my ten mile run. We ran against the wind for 5 miles and that made the run really tough!
- Saturday morning - Coached the Soccer Team - Solo :)
- According to Dallin he made 4 goals :0 Two of them were in the wrong goal :)
- Started getting my garden ready to plant some veggies! Yeah!
- Had Date Night with my Husband :)
- Penny swallowed a Dime :) So we're having to inspect her you know what :(
- I have gone seven days without treats & chocolate! This has never happened! I am always making something sweet, at least once a week. This is quite an adjustment. I have even been dreaming about trying to keep myself from eating sweets. And the question is 'Why am I doing this? My main reason for doing this is to be a better example for my children. Penny is having more withdrawals than I am. CHOCOLATE ! MOMMY! CHOCOLATE!
- I found Penny in the kitchen the other day eating . . . .
BUTTER! (Notice the teeth marks :) There is never a dull moment with my little girl!
Have a Good Monday! It's a Beautiful Day here in Idaho!
1 comment:
Wow, never a dull moment. I think you have an exciting life with a two year old.
Post a Comment