Dallin came so close to kicking the ball into the goal but a little girl stepped in front! The kids did well for there first game. Dallin is the little man in the group.
You guys look like you're freezing even tho the sun was shining. I bet Dallin played really well! I love their soccer uniforms. Did Marnie give you any tips on snacks after the soccer game. I love how the parents take turns in providing the treats!
2 comments:
You guys look like you're freezing even tho the sun was shining. I bet Dallin played really well! I love their soccer uniforms. Did Marnie give you any tips on snacks after the soccer game. I love how the parents take turns in providing the treats!
The treats are the best part about playing soccer!
So, Mom are you coming here for your spring break?
Post a Comment