Friday, April 4

O' so SWEET

Kiss the cook :) Baking oreo cookies with cousin Whitney

1 devil choco. cake mix - 1/2 c. oil - 2 eggs - Mix well and roll into balls. Bake @ 375 for 8 min. Cream Cheese Frosting


O' so stuffed! Poor thing she looks pretty full!


Rolo and I had a good time coaching our first soccer practice last night! It's going to be really interesting to see how the first game goes tomorrow. We have a good group of 6 kids. Our goal is to have fun and create good memories for them!



I love my kids, they are so cute and so precious. Look at those blue eyes! Doesn't that just melt your heart? It melts mine and it makes me so happy to have two silly, energetic kids.

1 comment:

MaKey and Poppa said...

I love how much you love your family and especially your immediate family Your perfect! I am so glad those cookies are at your house. I would eat them all if I had them. I don't dare bake. Dad made some party mix the other day when I was gone having my hair done/colored and cut. We just love that stuff! Now we have to stop buying the stuff to make it. I could live on that! Good Luck at your first soccer game! You will make those kids happy!!