I am so excited! I have five weeks left to train for my 1/2 marathon. I am in shock, I can't believe I am actually going to do it. My heart is the healthiest it has ever been in my life. I have started something that has changed my life for the better. Alright, my three sisters, are you doing it with me? Are you ready to commit? You can do it! My Brother is coming from UT to run my first half with me. It will be a memorable experience. I am getting ready! I would love it if all five of us siblings could do it together!
I need to print this picture out for some extra motivation! These feet will soon be running thirteen miles!
Thanks to a great gal that shared a link on her blog to picnik, i was able to edit this photo! Cool huh! Check out her blog! - 100percentcottom. I bought new shoes with my sister last week and they have made a huge difference. They are perfect for my feet, Saucony's!
3 comments:
tu eres un campeon!
That's terriffic Staci! Wow! I'm hoping for a 5K someday.:)
Keep up the great work. I'm truly proud of you Staci!!!!
go Staci go!!!!
Post a Comment