This evening we went to Boondocks! The kids had a blast! But, poor Uncle Rolo is not as young as he thinks he is, he tried being adventurous and got sick on a ride called max flight. It's tough getting older ;) We rode on the go karts, played laser tag, and had fun playing all the arcade games. We have been keeping busy, playing at the Park, bike riding, went to the dollar theater, lots of shopping, playing soccer. . .
For breakfast on April Fool's day we had dessert! I wouldn't mind doing that every day. Mmm Mmm Good!
6 oz. frozen orange juice, 1 cup water, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla, 12 ice cubes,
Blend and Enjoy!!!!!
1 comment:
OH My! It looks like my precious kids are all having so much fun. Poor Rolo I hope you are feelin better! Thinking about you all every day! I always love checking this blog when I get home from my bus route in the morning. Thanks for posting all the good pictures and the fun time you are having together! Love to you all!
Post a Comment