Tuesday, April 15

Scatter sunshine!

Scatter sunshine all along your way; Cheer and bless and brighten, Every passing day!
I made some cupcakes for my young ladies in primary. Our ward was split on Sunday and I am going to miss the girls that I have had the oppurtunity to teach. They always brought a smile to my face.

I used a recipe from Kraft Foods for Lemon-Cream Cheese Cupcakes. The lemon flavor is a great treat for spring time. I especially liked the cream cheese in the frosting, and I did the simple version and just used a lemon cake mix. You can click on this link and you can get the recipe :) kraftfoods. 0 My oldest sister also had a good idea to top the cupcakes with crushed lemon drops. I think that would add a nice little crunch :)

Dallin had fun decorating his own sunshine cupcake :)


Penny liked the frosting the best ;)

No comments: