Blue skies and the warmth of the sun shining through a glass window whether it is in the house or the car on a cold chilly spring morning. And while driving my school bus this morning I noticed as I drove past this retention pond a male and female mallard duck together basking in the sun. I wondered where their nest was and if I would see them again with their little ducklings!
Blue skies and the warmth of the sun shining through a glass window whether it is in the house or the car on a cold chilly spring morning. And while driving my school bus this morning I noticed as I drove past this retention pond a male and female mallard duck together basking in the sun. I wondered where their nest was and if I would see them again with their little ducklings!
4 comments:
Barbeques, playing outside, and 100th bolg posts! Hooray!
Blue skies and the warmth of the sun shining through a glass window whether it is in the house or the car on a cold chilly spring morning. And while driving my school bus this morning I noticed as I drove past this retention pond a male and female mallard duck together basking in the sun. I wondered where their nest was and if I would see them again with their little ducklings!
Blue skies and the warmth of the sun shining through a glass window whether it is in the house or the car on a cold chilly spring morning. And while driving my school bus this morning I noticed as I drove past this retention pond a male and female mallard duck together basking in the sun. I wondered where their nest was and if I would see them again with their little ducklings!
OOPS! I clicked twice! Sorry!
Post a Comment